Principal: Dr. Kevin Siers
Guidance: CJ Kostenblatt
Athletic Director: Shane Guynn
100 Independence Boulevard
Christiansburg, VA 24073 (Directions)
(540) 382-5178 – Main Office
(540) 381-6525 – Main Office Fax
(540) 382-5186 – Guidance
(540) 381-6575 – Guidance Fax
(540) 381-6112 – Library Fax
2014-2015 Welcome Back Letter
CHS Parking Application & Policy
CHS Dress Code
1. All shorts and skirts must cover to the mid thigh or lower
2. All undergarments must be covered at all times
3. Hats must be removed upon entering the building and should be kept in a locker or book bag throughout the day
4. All shirts must have at least a one inch wide strap covering the shoulders and needs to cover the entire stomach/midriff
5. All messages and pictures displayed on clothing should be appropriate in nature and should not be offensive to any other person in the building
Are you planning to visit CHS? We have a new safety protocol for all visitors. Click HERE for more info.
Order Your 2014-2015 Yearbook
Impressions Literary Magazine is now online! Please check out our students featured in the magazine!
CHS Faculty Showcase
CHS Improvement Plan
Our mission at Christiansburg High School is to provide opportunities for students to become productive and responsible citizens as they prepare for life in our ever-changing world.
We, the faculty and staff of Christiansburg High School, believe that our learning community should provide opportunities for students to:
- Develop respect for themselves, other people, and the world around them.
- Develop a sense of personal responsibility for their learning and their actions.
- Develop social skills that will enable them to communicate effectively and adapt successfully to their environment.
- Learn to be tolerant of differences that exist in people, cultures, and opinions.
- Become actively involved in their school and environment.
- Enrich their academic, fine arts, and career/technical skills.
- Grow socially and emotionally, while using resources that include the school and the community.
- Learn and mature in a safe, nurturing environment.
Webpage Comments or Questions
System 44 & Read 180